Saturday, May 17, 2008

The Little Room

Adam Here, so i recently entered "The Little Room" to find that we had a little message board running on our toilet floor. This came about because someone, not me, had left a pen in here.

 
We'll some one decided that it was my pen so the first one was addressed to me and the rest followed, I don't know how long this took to compile, I'm never around.

This is how they go . . . 

I wrote you a haiku

Rain drops fall from cloud

Dripping Tap in sink

urinating, feel so good.

dedication to Adam Murray

R.I.P.

We hardly knew ye


--


Hey Adam Please don’t bring a filing cabinet in here,

if you cleaned you room you wouldn’t have to use this room for an office it’s kinda comfy in here


--

Hey Adam we have some sick flatmates dont we.

P.S. I love you


--


Hey Adam I like to come in here and think  about you at night. Sometimes if i press my ear to the wall I can hear you breathing softly in your sleep. Sweet dreams, ohh is this your pen?


--


Hi adam this is my favourite room because it is the only place where I can sit around with no pants thinking of you and not be judged for it.


--


Hey Adam, I love coming up here, thinking about you as warm fluid is excreted out of me.

Reminds me of your old office


--


Hey Adam.

Whats shaking?

Found this pen, is it yours?

I’ve heard the term oval office. but this is getting a little extreme what is next a filing cabinet


So I added some truth to this little story line



p.s. thanks for the office space guys it comes in handy when things are in a bit of a squeeze 

No comments: